We are always looking for talented people to join our team and when we find them, we make it our business to treat them well. We are currently looking for Yard Staff to work in connection with the issuing of store’s material and the maintenance of stock, to include purchase orders and receiving goods.
- To take delivery of goods delivered into Clondalkin Providers stores, with the use of forklifts where required. Ensuring that goods are checked off in an accurate and timely manner and check for damages and quantities. Update computer system to ensure accurate stock levels.
- Ensure checks to verify stock levels for re-ordering are accurate and appropriate.
- Put materials away in stores.
- Get materials prepared for collection for Clondalkin Builders Providers and for the issuing to site work.
- Assist with stock checks when required.
- Keep stores clean and tidy.
- Unlock/ Lock up the yard and stores as required.
- Work later hours when circumstances dictate.
- Promote Clondalkin Providers, its core values and ethos.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of service delivery.
Skills – Essential
- A good knowledge and recognition of building materials is essential.
- Computer literate and knowledge of stock systems.
- Good listener and team player.
- Methodical and organised and able to work on own initiative.
- A forklift licence (desirable)
- The ability to provide an effective and courteous service.
- A flexible approach to working arrangements.
- Team player and decision maker.
Out of hours work may be required to cover the needs of the business in certain situations. To be available from 6.30am on a rota basis.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com.